The greatest benefit of working remotely from Ely can be summed up in one word: Access.
It is difficult to put a price on the benefits of working in and being surrounded by such a beautiful and accessible landscape. Think of these benefits which include: livable neighborhoods, local culture, beautiful scenery, clean air, starry skies, clean water, and recreational opportunities as a ‘second paycheck’.
If your business needs faster internet, there are fiber hubs in the city and fiber service provided by Consolidated Communications and Treehouse Broadband.
The City of Ely is committed to getting great broadband access and has hired consultants to complete a feasibility study. This study will inform plans for expanded broadband in the Ely area. The city’s plan for the future includes installation of fiber to premise (each home and building) and possible symmetrical speeds up to 1 gbs.
You may also take full advantage of the Ely’s coworking space, Ten Below Coworking. Ten Below Coworking is for residents, small businesses, startups, freelancers, and visiting professionals with flexible daily, weekly, and monthly memberships instead of extended leases.
There is so much up here to experience it would take a lifetime to explore, so why wait?
Benefits of remote working:
- You can do it from anywhere
- Improve productivity
- Better for health and environment
- Decreases cost of operations (you’re not renting office space/paying for additional utilities)
- Lifestyle instead of work. Easier to maintain work/life balance
- Do not have to drive to work
- Our Access to beautiful listings right out our door is amazing
- Save time and reduce stress
- More engaged citizenry